Onsia® In-Wall Speakers
Your Art Never Sounded So Good
In-Wall concealed flat panel speaker blends invisibly into any drywall surface.
Spectacular Sound Source
Experience sound and harmony in a way you never thought possible. Ideal for remodeling and new construction, the In-Wall concealed flat panel speaker blends invisibly into any drywall surface, turning the entire wall into a spectacular sound source. Simply select your speaker location, remove a section of the drywall, fasten the In-Wall speaker, apply mesh, then mud and paint.
Whether it’s two In-Wall panels for rich stereo sound in your kitchen, or five speakers for full surround sound in your home theater, Onsia®’s In’Wall speakers provide dynamic sound from speakers that are literally out of sight.
In-Wall Speaker Specs
- Design: Distributed Mode Loudspeaker
- Diaphragm: 576 Square Inches
- Frequency Range : 120hz – 17kHz
- Crossover: 120Hz High Pass Filter (6dB/oct)
- Input Power: 50w RMS/100w Peak
- Protection: Self-resetting polyswitch
- Sensitivity: 90dB/1w/1 meter
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal
- Dispersion: 170 degrees
- Warranty: Manufacturer 3 year limited warranty